Funding for Youth, Adult and Older Adult scholarships is made available by the Novi Parks Foundation and administered through Novi Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department.
Scholarship recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Resident of Novi one or more years and ability to confirm residency. (Drivers license, state identification, property tax statement or City of Novi water bill)
- Proof of income – W2 form.
- The maximum allowable scholarship is 50 percent of a program fee, with a maximum cap of $300 per family per calendar year. Novi Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services reserves the right to adjust the maximum amount based on funding levels.
- If approved, the scholarship will be valid for four months from the date of approval.
- Scholarship may be rescinded and restitution of any fees paid if scholarship information is falsified.
- Transportation to and from programs/classes and events, as well as any additional fees associated with the program/class are the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
Application and supporting documents should be returned to:
Novi Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services
45175 W. Ten Mile Rd.
Novi, MI 48375
Attn: Chris Jackett, Management Assistant
Click here for the scholarship application and more information!